Our Personal Tuition options are designed to give you the opportunity to learn new activities and hone in on your existing skills, at your own pace and a mutually convenient time for you and the Centre.
We appreciate that some of our course dates may not suit everyone, which is why we offer flexibility through Personal Tuition with one of our expert instructors.
Our Personal Tuition sessions for young people can include any of the activities/sports we have on offer at the centre, including sailing, windsurfing, powerboating, paddlesports, climbing and archery.
Young people can also complete more advanced sailing and windsurfing courses including:
- RYA Stage 3 Sailing
- RYA Stage 4 Sailing
- RYA Advanced Modules: Seamanship Skills; Day Sailing; Sailing with Spinnakers; Start Racing; Performance Sailing
- Introduction to Catamaran Sailing
- RYA Youth Windsurfing Scheme Stage 2
- RYA Youth Windsurfing Scheme Stage 3
- RYA Advanced Windsurfing Modules; Start Racing; Clinics in Non-Planing; Carve Gybe; Beach Start; Water Start
If you can’t see what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Personal tuition can be booked individually or as part of a small group.
£26 per hour (3 hours minimum needs to be booked for water based activities and 2 hours minimum for land based activities)